Join 3ds Max Training in Chennai at SSA. Highest reviewed 3ds Max Training Institute In Chennai.Call 7299077859
Rhino is a 3D-modeling powerhouse, used to design and engineer products ranging from jewelry and furniture to architecture and automobiles. Learn how to build your own 3D models, characters, and prototypes.
Rhinoceros is used in processes of computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), rapid prototyping, 3D printing and reverse engineering in industries including architecture, industrial design, jewelry design as well as for multimedia and graphic design.
Rhinoceros 3D relies on a few plug-ins that facilitate 3D printing and allows the export of the .STL and .OBJ file formats, both of which are supported by numerous 3D printers and 3D printing services.
- Why use Rhino?
- Understanding 3D terminology
- Comparing Bézier curves, B-splines, and NURBS objects
- Navigating the viewport
- Manipulating objects with commands
- Creating curves, surfaces, and solids
- Performing basic transformations
- Making solids with primitives
- Extruding curves
- Snapping to objects and planes
- Trimming, splitting, rotating, and copying objects
- Working with NURBS and seams
- Prototyping a 3D model